Many residential and commercial construction projects require excavating services before any structures can be built. Excavating creates a clean workspace by removing rocks, trees, old building debris, and excess soil to create a level surface for building. Excavation also performs the vital jobs of managing soil erosion and restoing the functionality of retention ponds to prevent flooding.
Projects that require excavation include:
- building a pool, retention basin, or fish pond.
- creating an outdoor kitchen
- adding a patio
- building a retaining wall
- driveway improvement
- pond cleanup
- Swale and french drain construction
- Land clearing
- Stump removal
- Driveway grading
- Regrading for stormwater management
- Yard leveling
- reclamation of sediment
- retaining ponds
CRS PGH has both the experience and equipment to manage your next commercial or residential excavating project. Put away your shovels and contact us today.
Excavating Services, Done Properly
Excavation is more than just digging a hole or trench. It requires planning to ensure that
- utility lines are not damaged
- storm runoff is managed
- removed materials, dirt and stone, are properly handled and disposed of
Concrete Repair Services has worked both with companies like Lowes and Sheetz but also residential clients.
Contact Concrete Repair Services Pittsburgh today to get a quote for your next project.