Let us be your Concrete Repair Specialists!
Concrete cracks, that is a fact.
With so many options, how do you choose the best crack repair procedure? To get the best result contact Concrete Repair Specialists and have us
- investigate the crack
- establish the repair objectives
- select the best repair method
Concrete Repair Specialists will troubleshoot and repair all your concrete problems with
- concrete sealing
- concrete leveling
- injection repairs
No matter where your concrete issues are, we can solve them in areas such sidewalks, driveways interior floors, vertical walls, manholes, water culverts and more. Fix cracks early. If left alone concrete problems can grow to where the concrete is no longer be repairable and total replacement will be needed and much more expensive.
Concrete is used as material for many residences and business both indoors and outside. Concrete Repair Specialists provides decorative and repair services to Pittsburgh, the North Hills, and the surrounding area of Southwestern Pennsylvania.
Professional Concrete Contractor
We are here to make your concrete beautiful. CRSPGH does it all, whether it is
- adding a decorative color overlay or texture
- repairing existing concrete problems
- Learn more about common causes of concrete cracks
What makes CRS different?
Read this Customer’s Comment
“I do like your understanding and knowledge in your industry and like to work with men just as yourself, as I am like that also in the landscaping industry and like to educate my clients on what is the right thing to do to move forward.”
See us in Action.
Watch more concrete repair videos to learn more about common concrete repair issues and our expertise.
Concrete should look good.
With the right design and finish,
it can be beautiful.
Visit our decorative concrete site to learn about how concrete structures and finishes can add beauty and drama to your home or business. Techniques include:
- stamping and texturing to add texture or mimic natural materials like stone or wood.
- color overlays and stains, from a simple stains to metallic overlays
Add decorative concrete to your propery, inside and out:
- Horizontal: floors, patios, patios, sidewalks
- Vertical: fireplaces, bathrooms, privacy walls, or retaining walls.